Leadership Columbia-Greene Program begins in September 2022
“Enhancing and Connecting Local Leaders”
OUR MISSION: Leadership Columbia-Greene is a dynamic, community-based program to develop informed, action-oriented leaders to meet the future challenges of our area.
“Discover Your Community, Discover Yourself”
Leadership Columbia-Greene offers an opportunity for individuals to develop leadership, team building and strategic thinking skills. As participants explore styles, examine options, establish relationships and participate in networking opportunities they make a valuable contribution to their employer, organization and the community.
Sessions are conducted monthly at various locations throughout Columbia and Greene County beginning with a 2-day opening retreat in September and end with a graduation ceremony in June.
Ideal candidates for participation in Leadership Columbia-Greene are individuals who:
- Are motivated and have a thirst for learning, self discovery and eagerly seek out educational opportunities in their work setting and in their personal lives.
- Professional development and career progression are important to them.
- Are committed to using this experience to better serve their company and community
- Are willing to commit the time and energy to be fully engaged in all Leadership Columbia-Greene sessions
- Live or work in Columbia and/or Greene County
The next Class begins in September 2022. For more information, please contact Amy Kneller at 518-828-4417 or email email@example.com for an application.