Advocating for Business
• Support and advocacy for Chamber Member businesses across the County
• Participation at local town planning and zoning meetings
• Writing letters of support
• Media Outreach to promote business growth in Columbia County
Make a difference and make connections when you participate in the
Chamber’s many opportunities.
• Leadership Columbia-Greene Program
• Board of Directors
• Chamber Committees
New businesses or businesses that have recently expanded or relocated can have a Chamber facilitated Ribbon Cutting ceremony. A photo of the ribbon cutting and accompanying caption will run in the Register-Star newspaper & on the Chamber Facebook page. Also receive online promotion from the Register-Star.
NEW MEMBERS RECEIVE
• iHeartMedia will provide 15 free introductory commercials on each of their stations: 98.5 The Cat, Oldies 93.5 FM
and Country WRWD 106.9 FM and 1230 AM, for all new members. Total of 45 spots.
• Free “Open for Business” article feature in The Columbia Paper
• Buy a Month – Get A Month FREE from Mid-Hudson Cable Advertising
• Discounted advertising package in newsprint, digital & glossy magazine with Columbia-Greene Media.
• Listing on the Chamber’s website with a business description and link to your website or Facebook business page.
• Listing in annual Membership Directory
• 40, 30 -second spots for FREE from WGXC, to run over a four week period.
• A FREE Bump-up in size of your ad from Capital Region Living
• New Member Announcement on the Chamber home page, Facebook page and Enewsletter.
• $100 off CEDC Membership – For more information call Carol Wilber at 828-4718.
HEALTH, VISION AND DENTAL
Group Rate programs offered for Dental and Vision Insurance. We also offer CDPHP, BlueShield of Northeastern NY and MVP Health Plans through the Chamber’s private insurance exchange for businesses with 1 – 50 employees. For more information contact the Chamber’s Insurance Administrator, Erin Nevins, EP Nevins Insurance Agency, at (518) 464-0400 or visit www.epnevins.com.
Free and/or discounted Business Seminars
MEMBER-TO-MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM Take advantage of
discounts at participating Chamber member businesses. You don’t have to
give a discount to get a discount — you just need to be a Chamber member or an employee of one.
Join the Chamber
Register online to become a member of the Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.