Advocating for Business
• Support and advocacy for Chamber Member businesses across
• Participation at local town planning and zoning meetings
• Writing letters of support
• Media Outreach to promote business growth in Columbia County
Make a difference and make connections when you participate in the
Chamber’s many opportunities.
• Leadership Columbia-Greene Program
• Board of Directors
• Chamber Committees
New businesses or businesses that have recently expanded or relocated can have a Chamber facilitated Ribbon Cutting ceremony. A photo of the ribbon cutting and accompanying caption will run in the Register-Star newspaper. The Register-Star also provides a special advertising offer.
NEW MEMBERS RECEIVE
• Free 1/8th page ad from the Register-Star Newspaper
• iHeartMedia will provide 15 free introductory commercials on each of their 3 stations: 98.5 The Cat, Oldies 93.5 FM
and Country WRWD 106.9 FM and 1230 AM, for all new members. Total of 45 spots.
• Free “Open for Business” article feature in The Columbia Paper
• $100 Coupon towards Mid-Hudson Cable Advertising.
• Discounted advertising from The Columbia Insider: first ad, any size at half price.
• Listing on the Chamber’s website with a business description and link to your website
• Listing in annual Membership Directory
• A $1,000 value in advertising, for just $600, from Almanac Weekly serving Columbia, Dutchess, Greene & Ulster Counties
• New Member Announcement in the Chamber Monthly E-newsletter, The Register-Star and Columbia-Greene Business Quarterly.
• $100 off CEDC Membership – For more information call Carol Wilber at 828-4718.
HEALTH, VISION AND DENTAL
Group Rate programs offered for Dental and Vision Insurance. We also offer CDPHP and MVP Health Plans through the Chamber’s private insurance exchange for businesses with 1 – 50 employees. For more information contact the Chamber’s Insurance Administrator, Erin Nevins, EP Nevins Insurance Agency, at (518) 464-0400 or visit www.epnevins.com.
Free and/or discounted Business Seminars
MEMBER-TO-MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM Take advantage of
discounts at participating Chamber member businesses. You don’t have to
give a discount to get a discount — you just need to be a Chamber member or an employee of one.
Join the Chamber
Register online to become a member of the Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.