The Columbia County Chamber Introduces IDShield – Attend One of Three Workshops
The Chamber is offering workshops to business owners both large and small, including sole proprietors, on ways that you or your employees can learn about and obtain Identity Theft Protection. Attend One of Three Workshops at the Chamber Office (March 29, April 26 and May 23).
Some topics covered in these educational workshops include:
- How identity theft manifests itself in many different ways, and common types of identity theft
- What happens if you are a victim of identity theft
- Learning the difference between privacy monitoring and security monitoring
- Learning about credit restoration
About IDShield: The IDShield manager that the Chamber is working with will explain how they can help. IDShield offers one of the most comprehensive products on the market today for protecting and restoring your identity. The company backs its services with an unprecedented $5 million guarantee in the event your identity is compromised. They monitor your identity from every angle-not just your Social Security number, credit cards and bank accounts, but also other pieces of personal information like email addresses and phone numbers. These monitoring alerts are updated daily on an online dashboard, so you see right away if there are changes to your profile which could be indicators for identity theft. IDShield was recently endorsed in “consumersadvocate” magazine
Attention Large Employers and HR Directors!
This is a great opportunity for you. Learn how you can offer these same informational sessions to your employees. Some additional benefits to this are:
- Helping your employees learn how to protect their families and themselves from identity theft
- Educating your employees on the six most reported identity theft crimes in America today
- The opportunity to offer your employees on-going educational programs and services
- This is a critical safety topic that can be a part of your safety training
- There is no cost or administrative work for employers
Learn more at one of the following sessions which will be held at the Chamber office at 1 N. Front Street in Hudson: March 29th: 8:15am-9:30am; April 26th: Noon – 1:15pm and May 23rd: 8:15am – 9:30am.
Everyone is welcome to attend….individuals, small businesses and large.! Reservations are appreciated for workshops. Please call 518-828-4417 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.