THE LEADERSHIP ADVANTAGE – Tools and Techniques for Present and Future Leaders – February 26
THE LEADERSHIP ADVANTAGE – Tools and Techniques for Present and Future Leaders
A workshop presented by Jerry Posner, The Posner Group
A three-hour workshop to help managers, supervisors, business owners and organization leaders improve and enhance training, coaching and presentation skills.
Also great for salespeople, service providers … all who want to communicate with greater confidence and clarity.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2015
9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
(Come as early as 9:00 for networking, coffee and breakfast snacks)
Cost: Columbia County Chamber of Commerce members: $59.00; Nonmembers: $99.00
Attendance is limited to 20 participants. Don’t wait, register now!
“If you’re the leader — or you want to be — this is for you!”
• It’s not just what you know, it’s what you do and how you do it
• Prerequisites for improvement
• How great leaders communicate, verbally and non-verbally.
• Balancing warmth with authority; gravitas with fun – know your style
• Stress, fear and defensive triggers, ways to manage them
• Being a visionary – having a mission
• Ways to prime yourself, and others, for positive attitudes and moods
• Great leaders are great storytellers
• The “Butterfly Effect” – small improvements that can have huge results
• Setting realistic, appropriate goals.
Jerry Posner is a popular conference speaker, author, training specialist and life-management coach. For more than 25 years, he’s presented engaging and entertaining customer service workshops and leadership training for a wide variety of clients, locally and nationally.
He’s also a popular lecturer at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, MA, having presented over 1500 motivational programs for their guests since 1993. Raised in Northern New Jersey, Jerry attended Emerson College in Boston, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in mass communications. He lives in Sheffield, Massachusetts, with his wife Lynne and their canine companions.